Wooden Venetian blinds, also known as Ailanto blinds, are exclusive blinds designed from seasoned wood. They work well for neutral and traditional decors by adding a natural hue and grainy texture. Also, they come in different styles and attractive colors that add warmth to your home decor. They add tradition and charm to your home while contributing to sustainability. As they are wider than Aluminum blinds, they provide more privacy and don’t allow people to see forms and shapes from the outside. They are easier to clean too.
Here are some of the benefits of timber Venetian blinds:
- They are made from a natural material that is durable, long-lasting, and resistant to temperature extremes and sunlight.
- They can be altered to fit any window size and style.
- They offer a variety of light control options.
- They are easy to clean and maintain.
- They are smooth to open and shut as they come with cords to tilt slats and other cords to raise and lower the blinds.
If you are looking for a stylish and functional way to dress up your windows, then timber Venetian blinds are a great option.
And what’s more? They are available in different styles too.
- White timber Venetian blinds are a classic and reliable choice that can be dressed up or down to suit any décor. They can also help to brighten up a dark room.
- Natural timber Venetian blinds add a touch of warmth and sophistication to any room. They are available in a variety of wood finishes that would complement your decor.
- Black timber Venetian blinds are a sleek and modern choice that can add drama to a room. They are also a good option for blocking out light.
- Brown timber Venetian blinds are a versatile option that can be dressed up or down. They are also a good choice for homes with a rustic or traditional décor.
- Grey timber Venetian blinds are a modern and stylish choice that can complement a variety of décor styles. They are also a good option for blocking out light.
As Leonardo da Vinci says, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Timber Venetian blinds are perfect for views opening into balconies, lawns or gardens, green spaces, or any other natural landscape.